Saturday, August 18, 2012

DIY TIME! Necklace Display


First of all, I would like to apologize for not showing how everything came in the box, along with me putting everything together. I'm not even sure what the name of the product was or who it was by. I PROMISE I'll do better on my next DIY mission, but please believe, you can probably find this product in any store that carries storage/organization/household items. You can also do some thrift shopping or you may already have it collecting dust in your storage room. In this case, it was at my grandmother's house collecting dust. She didn't have a use for it so she kindly gave it to me. Thank you, Granny! :)


And, YES I know this isn't anything original. I've seen this many times. There maybe some people who haven't seen this revamped idea so I thought I'd share. If you're not quite familiar, this is used to hang hats, jackets, scarves, etc.


Also, If you're out thrifting and you come across a few of these bad boys, there's nothing a little spray paint won't hurt. You may even find one collecting dust in your storage room or attic. Hopefully, I'll find more to revamp so I can show you exactly what I mean. Never be afraid to let your imagination run free! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, great idea

    WWW.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my blog, glad you liked the post. :)

      Delete