Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Going Natural site Feature.

I was so honored and excited when I was contacted by the creator/founder of Going Natural, Ms. Mireille Liong

While helping a friend with her transition, she gave me the encouragement I needed to start my journey. I remember checking the search engines and such, her site was one of the first of a few web communities I came across. Then when I went to another site, I saw how she participated there as well and interacted with others. She wasn't just plugging her site at random to get recruits. That said alot to me about her character and I've had so much respect ever since.

Ok enough of my blabbin'! Here's the link: http://going-natural.com/hair-stories/dollface-g.html

Oh and let me add a pic so I can be FANCY..lol


Let me know what you think about the interview. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment