Monday, April 18, 2016

Review: LOREAL EXTRAORDINARY OIL line

I just want to start off by saying these items were sent to me FREE for review and testing purposes from INFLUENSTER.  My opinion is not swayed depending on whether or not I get free stuff. Nor does it get me opportunities for more free stuff. I will give an honest encounter of my experience with each product. Enjoy 😊


At the end of February I received these items for review. They're from the LOREAL EXTRAORDINARY OIL line. As you can see there's a shampoo, conditioner, and serum. I must say I got excited because I honestly like trying new things, especially if will make the task of taming my mane a little easier. If you've followed me on social media you'll know what I mean. In case you don't, I'll insert a pic. 😉


This pic was taken awhile back. Could've been before SHAMPOO DAY which is my part time job 😂. I honestly love my hair like this. But as you can imagine, it can become a challenge. And I want to make things as simple as possible.

I'm having issues with my pc..so it's too much of a hassle to get the pix of when I first shampooed my hair. But I will let you know that my first experience was a bit scary!

I've learned THE HARD WAY that it doesn't take alot of shampoo to cleanse my hair. I guess I've been used to using quite a bit because I have alot of hair. But I made the mistake and got heavy handed with the product. The shampoo made so many bubbles that I ended up choking on them and was coughing up bubbles for the rest of the day! 😭😭😭😭😂 I can laugh about it now! But I could literally see my life flashing before my eyes!

I usually co-wash in between shampoos, but the next few times, I tried again. This time I wasn't drowning in bubbles in the shower. 😂 Those last few times I noticed a few things. It takes a minute to get all the suds out so rinse well. And I couldn't leave the conditioner in long because my scalp began to burn. I noticed my hair smelling like an alcoholic beverage, which was strange. I looked at the label on the shampoo and noticed alcohol was very close to the top of the ingredient list. Probably why my scalp started burning a bit. And NO...not drinking alcohol. 😒😂 But after a bit of rinsing, my hair was super soft and ready to detangle.





I had no issues with the serum. It's really my favorite. It made my hair soft, shiny amd easier to detangle. And it doesn't leave that weird coating or build up on my hair the way most serums have in the past. So it's definitely good for when you need it. And the bonus is that it doesn't weigh my hair down. Even though my hair is very thick, I do not like for my hair to be weighed down and overloaded with product.

Since the weather is bad, I refuse to deal with my hair today. So I'll show you how it looked from my previous shampoo and styling. I may do another blog or vlog in full face to show the results at a later time.



Another bonus is my hair stays smelling nice and is soft until the next shampoo session.

And the AFTERMATH! As you can see, I've used over half! There's literally a drop of conditioner left. I'm not surprised by that at all because it takes alot to detangle my hair. I don't have to use alot of serum though. But you can seen it has been used.


If you've used these products before, let me know what you think.

Thanks so much for reading. I hope to get back into the swing of things SOON! In the meantime keep up with me by clicking on the following links:

www.twitter.com/DolfaceGalactic

www.youtube.com/user/herFLYness79

www.instagram.com/dollfacegalactica

www.pinterest.com/dollfacegalactic




No comments:

Post a Comment