Sunday, July 31, 2011

Who are you?! And where did you come from?!

And do you know where I can find more like you? I know a few people who could benefit as well! lol

I can't complain too much about there being no more good people in the world. I've met and reconnected with some AWESOME people in the past few days and months.

Not at all saying ANYONE is perfect, but for someone to have the same values and levels of respect and thinking as you. It takes you back because at times you've kinda felt like the WEIRDO when it seems like you're the only one that has a certain belief or way of thinking. I thank God for allowing these people to shine their lights on me! And for showing their hearts in one way or another.

I pray nothing but much success and happiness to you all!

Things are happening all around me..I see it, I feel it. Things are in MOTION..and I'm so happy because I see what God is doing in other people's lives and even in my own. He's setting a platform, doing some remodeling, shifting somethings around..breaking up ground..and I can't wait to see the finished product.

I really wish i could go into more detail about how I feel right now and some other things He's doing in my life right now, but I'll just stop here! lol My eyes are being opened to somethings, I'm being blown away and my faith has been elevated! I'm shaking like a LEAF right now with excitement!

Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment