Friday, May 18, 2012

[vid] YAY! I got my INFLUENSTER Spring Beauty VoxBox today!




When I found out about INFLUENSTER, I was so excited to know something like this existed. I think it's so awesome that you can be rookie, like myself, or a pro at doing reviews/vlogging/blogging to have an opportunity to get picked. This is a great start for me and I hope to be working with INFLUENSTER for a long time. If you have any hesitations, please don't. I was so nervous at first but decided to take the plunge, what do you have to lose?! All of those nerves will instantly go away once you receive your VOXBOX! :)

I was so happy to reveal the contents of this INFLUENSTER Spring Beauty VoxBox and I will be doing official reviews on EACH product VERY SOON. Please check the vid for the details. But before you do that I need to let you know these products were complimentary for testing purposes.

The items I will be reviewing (as shown in the vid):



  • Sally Hansen - Salon Effects [pink zebra glitter polish strips]
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her - Ball of Foot Cushions [inserts for hi-heeled shoes or wedges to help prevent pain]
  • Aveeno Active Naturals - Daily Moisturizing Body Wash [Nourishing Oatmeal ingredient]
  • SoyJoy - Whole Soy and Fruit bar [mmmm STRAWBERRY]
  • Chapstick - Lip Shield 365 [skin protectant and sunscreen 50+]
  • Sheer Cover - Duo Concealer [Dark/Deep]
  • Bath and Bodyworks - Fine Fragrance Mist [Japanese Cherry Blossom]

Please NOTE: The order I will be reviewing each product will be random, but I will post vids as well as individual blogs for each one. Also, if you'd like to participate, please go to the following website: http://www.influenster.com. It is completely free to sign up, just follow the steps on the site. If you are qualified to receive a VoxBox you be notified ahead of time. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment